Monday, April 16, 2007

Amazing Day... Amazing Music...

Today was a day I will never forget. One of my all-time favorite artists, Josh Rouse, was in town.
I had the most fortunate opportunity to see him perform live in studio at WEEM 97.1 FM. The acoustic set consisted of -- Givin' it up, Quiet Town and It's the nightime.
Simply amazing. I was in complete awe. After getting his autograph on my vinyl copy of Subitulo, I floated off back to work. I was trembling with delight. Here are a few pictures....






Later that night...

I arrived at the Vogue early and was able to get front row seats smack dab in the middle, Josh was within touching distance. I was so close that I could prop my legs up on stage. Needless to say I'm still on cloud nine and will be for days....
This is my favorite show so far...
Till Next Time...
Michele

No comments: