Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Where has the time gone?

It's been a while since I've written anything new here. I actually forget I have a blog until I get notifications about it. Life seems to get in the way. Maybe not life itself but the stuff you do to occupy your mind to carry you through to the next day. Then you continue  on with this pattern until you realize just how much time has passed. I'm extremely aware I'm not getting any younger. While people around me dying solidifies this fact. I'm then faced with asking myself, am I happy? Have I achieved the goals I set for myself when I younger and more ambitious? Is it too late to make a change? Self awareness is hard. I think I'll try again tomorrow....



Playlist: Ryan Adams-Ryan Adams
Must listen to track: Am I safe

Till next time....
Michele

No comments: