Monday, January 29, 2007

Compilation

I thought I would share with you my latest compilation CD I listen to on my drive to and from work. Maybe you've heard of some of these artist/songs, maybe you haven't. Either way, it's a great way to start or end your day. Your choice.

New Shoes- Paolo Nutini
Fidelity- Regina Spektor
I Gotta Move- Ben Kweller
Love You In The Fall- Paul Westerberg
Wayside Back In Time- Gillian Welch
Supply & Demand- Amos Lee
Wish You Well- Bernard Fanning
Reach for Love- Ollabelle
Christina- Patty Griffin
You Can Bring Me Flowers- Ray LaMontagne
I Never- Rilo Kiley
O'Valencia!- The Decemberists
Faith- Shawn Mullins
Out Loud- Mindy Smith
Song No. 6- Ane Brun (featuring Ron Sexsmith)
Someday Soon- Ben Taylor
Can't Get You Out Of My Mind- Sonya Kitchell
Fool- Donavon Frankenreiter
Turn On Me- The Shins


Till Next Time...

Michele

No comments: