Thursday, September 29, 2011

Crazy is as crazy does

Hi all. Hope all is well with everyone. It's a crazy little life I have and it's been a crazy few days. I think crazy is my new little word. Crazy.

After the last post where I made my shopping buy. I have gone a little "crazy" and bought a few more things. oops. Oh well. I can't wait for them to get here. Why does the mail have to be so darn slow? I could go out a purchase things at a store but then where's the fun in that? As I told my husband. I like the surprise of finding something other than a bill waiting for me at the mailbox. Who wouldn't?

I did get a mail present two days ago. (mail not male, my husband wouldn't be happy about either but one didn't cost anything and the later wasn't what I got anyway, so not worries) My sister in law mailed me and Elijah a package. He got clothes and a book....boring. And I got scrapbooking stuff and two of those candles that are supposed to clean your ears out. Either I'm really blond or my hearing is really that bad. I don't think I did it right. According to EVERYONE whose ever done this you're supposed to see A LOT of nasty, gooey, yellow crap in the candle stick and that didn't happen with me. Am I the ONLY one who can screw this up? Call me crazy!

Have you ever had one of those times where you think to yourself, "Are we back in High School"? Yeah, I had one of those this week and not in a good way. Crazy!

Do you ever wish that you could follow your heart and not your head and do something you want to do consequences be damn. Yep, I want to do that. I'm sure Kristy understands. Crazy!

Explain to how you know if your heart that you have made the right decision but you question yourself everyday and cry about but there is  nothing you can do? Those in the know, DD is in 17 days, crazy huh? Who'd thought a commercial would make me cry, I know better.

I have spent the last week making and sending Halloween and fall cards to family and friends along with pictures of Elijah in them. Be on the lookout. You probably noticed by now that I changed the picture about to the one of him in the monkey hat, those are the ones I'm sending out, they are my new favorite. They are crazy cute.

So anyone do a crazy count? What am I up to? I'm going to attach some pictures of cards I've made.








Till next time.....

Chele

Song of the day "Crazy" by Patsy Cline

No comments: