Saturday, September 17, 2011

Karma is female and she's a bitch

Hello again. I don't have a whole lot to say today. It has been a rollercoaster ride of a day. The early part of the day was good. I spent the day with Steph and Gigi. I took them to my favorite consignment shop and then showed Steph how to scrapbook a few pages. It was a lot of fun. It's always nice to share your passion with someone else. We were able to get two pages done in about 2 hours. That's pretty good considering we had two babies we were trying to keep up with.

Speaking of which. Elijah is cutting his eye teeth and having a hard time doing so. I feel so bad for him. He has been waking up in the middle of the night crying for me. On the positive side he is wanting to walk independently. Okay, I said walk but it's more like run. The only problem....he's a klutz. He tripped today and hit his head on a toy and busted his lip. Poor thing. But it doesn't stop him. I sold his walker because he doesn't need it anymore.

I got some horrible news today. Actually two pieces but I'll start with the first.... They believe my mother has another tumor in her lung. For those how don't know she has been battling lung cancer for several years now. We are hoping it's just scar tissue from the chemo but we wont know for a few days.

The second set of news is really upsetting. My best friend was supposed to move up here from Georgia but due to some dumbass she's not able to. I wont go into any details but I will ask for you to keep her in your thoughts because she needs it.

I was able to sit down, calm down and do a few pages of scrapping tonight. I have them posted. Hope you like them.

Till next time.....

chele























Soundtrack: Oasis "wonderwall"

No comments: