Monday, September 26, 2011

everything comes up fall

Hello all. It's been a while. I have been super busy and have not had time to post anything as of late. To start off I hope all is well with you. My life is crazy right now and getting crazier by the minute but I'm learning to go with the flow.

Those in the know, know the 17 is D day for me. How in the world am I supposed to stop everything for two whole weeks I don't know. It will be impossible. After having Elijah by emergency c-section I had family over for a cookout the same week. I'm not really known for taking it easy or slowing down. Hmmm, guess I'll have to learn as I go.

Next, the doctors believe it is cancer my mom has growing back but wont be sure for another 6 weeks and after they do a PET scan. So now we play the waiting game.

I did the stupidest thing last night. See, I take a sleep aid to help me sleep and last night my son woke me up shortly after I fell asleep. He refused to go back to bed so I was up for a good 3 hours. You know how you hear of people cooking, driving, walking, etc in there sleep? Well, I shop and last night was no exception. I honestly didn't mean to purchase anything but I guess I fell asleep for half a second with my cursor hovered over the "confirm your order" but when I woke up a second later it said "thank you for your order. What!!!!!!!! My husband wanted to kill me. Okay, that's a little harsh but this wasn't the first time it's happened and we are trying really hard to save money and I just spent more money on scrap booking stuff. Not happy. See, he did let me place an order with the company a day earlier so this caused me to pay $8.00 in shipping, again.

So, to try and make things a little smoother I emailed the company a short message that said something like this, "hello. I was wondering if it's possible to combine two orders I placed with your company together. See, I accidentally placed an order early this morning without knowing about it. I take medicine which makes most people sleepwalk but makes me sleep shop. I know this sounds like a crazy excuse but it's really not, just ask my husband. If the orders could be combined and shipping cost refunded I would greatly appreciated. Thank you." It worked. They threw me a bone and are helping me out. Yea!!!








I have also been busy working on making both Halloween and Fall cards. I got 4 layouts done in the last two weeks as well. I will attach. Hope you like. Have a wonderful day and happy fall. My all time favorite time of year!


Chele

No comments: