Monday, September 19, 2011

Two sides to every story

Hello. How was everyones day? Mine was a crazy, lazy kind of day. It started off by me realizeing I left my car keys in my friends  yesterday and she lives on the Northside. So, when I went to grab them to head out for a delivery I couldn't even get out of the house. Aaron had to run home  from work and give me his keys to use.

After making the run North I found out that my horrible not to be spoken of episode from Easter  has been shared with EVERYONE. There are two sides to every story and it seems that my side is irrelevent. Therefore, I have choosen to cut all negative people out of my life. They are the ones chooseing to be mean, spitefull and rude to me and my son picks up on that. I want him to remain happy and free spirtited. He knows who these people are being negative because he wont let them pick him up; he cries or gives them a mean look.

On another note: those who know my family know that there are some minor to major issues. I wont go into it but tonight was one of those nights where I was reminded AGAIN how low on the todem pole I am. It's amazing how you can be the one to do everythig right but it doesn't matter. It's the one person in the family who does EVERYTHING wrong that get's all the praise. I don't get it. I will never get it. Those who know me, know what I mean. But tonight while speaking with my mother, she let me go because I critizcized my brothers flavor of the week. Come the **** on!!!  Whatever. I'm over it. She can call me when she wants to speak  me.


With the weather changing so are the leaves but that's not all.........so is my husbands attitutude. I really think it's because of the full moon but I named this past weekend "husbands being an ass weekend". Am I alone in this? Let me know.

 My husband was bitching about everything: the cost of diapers, buying toliet paper, me scrapbooking, what's for dinner, etc. REALLY?
 Friends of my had some of the same type of problems with theres.

I did manage to finish two layouts yesterday, and one the day before and I think they look really cute! Also help Step with two of hers. I have mine posted. I hope you like them.

I don't normally ask for prayers but please pray for a friend of mine name Kristy. Without going into great detail just pray that everything goes as it should be and she and her son are kept safe. Love you Kristy!!!








Song of the Day: "The Story" by Brandi Carlile

Here's to hoping tomorrow is better!
Chele



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love you too chele!